I have a number of years experience in photojournalism. Travel and wildlife photography are my passion, assignments for major magazine publications include:
- Zanzibar, the magical spice islands exotic culture and the rare indigenous Colobus Monkeys.
- Trekking with the Queen of Buganda to visit the gorillas and the Batwa Pygmies of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Uganda.
- South American Odyssey, - Latin American culture, the Inca trail to Machu Picchu, and the indigenous peoples of Lake Titicaca.
- The Masai warriors and the great migration across the plains of the Masai Mara.
- Live concerts - The Nelson Mandela 46664 concert at Fancourt, Cofield Mundi at Kirstenbosch, Sports and Model Portfolios.